Saturday, May 21, 2011

New Vintage/Primitive Style Labels

I just listed a couple sets of vintage/primitive style laundry labels this week. I'm really pleased with the way they turned out. They have a subtle feedsack-type print as the background and images from old advertisements to make the look authentic.

Each printable page has two designs and each design prints in three sizes. I can see this looking really cute on a jar in your laundry room with the jar filled with powdered detergent.

Hope you like them as much as I do... I have plans to make more in different styles. I think I heard someone mention sheep. ;-)

Thanks for looking and if you're interested in buying the printable instant download, you can find them on my website, www.ewenmeprintables.com



See ya next time!
Deena Davis

No comments: